KTabBar - suggestion for 4.1

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 17 03:04:01 BST 2008

Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> I think it would be looking better if close buttons were as light as the
> one in the window decoration,
> because now there is too much contrast

Doesn't the style provide a way to draw a close button via toolwindow
drawing? IMO that would be the best thing to do short of introducing a
new KStyle element (and someone would have to convince me that's necessary).

--
Matthew
 > pinotree uses the large trout on tsdgeos and PutHuhn :)
 > PutHuhn runs
 > tsdgeos lights a fire and eats the trout
(with apologies to Pino Toscano, PutHuhn and Albert Astals Cid, who came
up with this entirely on their own)