Systemsettings

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Wed Apr 16 17:00:08 BST 2008

1. attached is a patch that extends ksplashx to read the description.txt also
from within local appdata what is needed if themes are installed by the user
else they are just not found. The patch works fine here but I am not sure
there re the usage of $KDE_HOME :-/

2. Systemsettings=>Theme Manager still seems to be broken in a way that makes
it at it's current stage imho somewhat useless (e.g. colors and backgrounds
are not working at all and we still have KDE3 themes in there that point to
themes like Plastik or Keramik that don't got ported (yet)). So, disable it
for 4.1?