Horizontal automatic scrolling treeview - what can we do with

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat Apr 12 14:05:27 BST 2008

Op Thursday 10 April 2008 16:10 schreef u:
> I was planning to add the actual scrolling code today, but hit a wall
> when I realized I don't know how to handle private signals/slots
> together with d-pointers (where do I define them if the d-pointer class
> is not private?)

Please don't top post.

A d-pointer class not private? Anyhow in the private part of the declaration, you can add something like:
 Q_PRIVATE_SLOT( d, void theslot() )

And then define the theSlot() in the d-pointer class. In the main class you can than make a connect as usual (so connect(this, SIGNAL( foo() ), this, SLOT( theSlot() ) );

Hope this helps.

Toma