[Patch] KListWidgetSearchLine sorts QListWidget even if sorting is disabled

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 21:30:26 BST 2008

Yes, this is right, but if this is the behavior of
KTreeWidgetSearchLine, it should be strange this would be not the same
in the KListWidgetSearchLine. I could contact any KDE project that
uses a KListWidgetSearchLine after commiting this patch about this
behavior.

If we consider KListWidgetSearchLine as a base class of the KDE API,
its behavior will define typical use of QListWidget and
KListWidgetSearchLine in other source code, and more particularly the
setHidden() and isHidden() use cases.