system-config-printer-applet-kde in KDE 4.1

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 8 20:36:44 BST 2008

A Dimarts 08 Abril 2008, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 08:10:53PM +0100, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Dimarts 25 Mar? 2008, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:

> > > Why not? It's a workaround for a bug which will hopefully be fixed in
> > > due course.  The main problem users would notice is the lack of oxygen
> > > theme, which is a superficial issue and I'd say not worth losing what
> > > is an important desktop feature.
> >
> > Because it looks unintegrated, and we are shipping an integrated desktop,
> > not just some random apps put togheter.
>
> Qt 4.4 rc 1 has solved the issue with python-dbus and QtDbus so I've
> converted it to a pyKDE app now.  Please take a second look.

I tried but seems i can not get pykde4 to work :-/

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/kdesvn/instalado/bin/printer-applet", line 50, in <module>
    from PyKDE4.kdecore import ki18n, KAboutData, KCmdLineArgs,
KCmdLineOptions, KStandardDirs
ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initkdecore)

Any idea?

Albert