[BUG+PATCH] Ask for review: KTimeZoneWidget and setSelected()

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 17:47:17 BST 2008

I noticed some bug in KTimeZoneWidget when working with digital clock.

When we use setSelected(QString, true) *only* first cell of matching
row is selected. It doesn't look nice and what's worse, it's
impossible to deselect such a row in case of
QAbstractItemView::MultiSelection selection mode. When we click on
this partly-selected row, first cell is being deselected and rest of
cells in that row is being selected.

I attach my simple patch, please review this and let me know if it's
OK to commit that.

--
Rafał Miłecki