[KDEREVIEW]: nowplaying applet/dataengine

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 22:11:38 BST 2008

I believe I've resolved all the points that were raised in the review process
about the nowplaying dataengine and applet, except for translations in the
dataengine.

The issue of translations was discussed on panel-devel and not resolved - it
requires more thought about how to get translations, or context suitable for
i18nc(), from engines to applets.  This issue shouldn't be a blocker anyway,
since applets can always provide their own strings for translation (as the
nowplaying applet does).

Are their any objections to me moving the dataengine and applet from kdereview
to extragear/plasma in a week's time?

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org