KMessageBox::Dangerous considered harmful ;)

Stefan Monov logixoul at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 14:21:42 BST 2008

Hi.
The KMessageBox::Dangerous flag makes a message box set its default button to
the "safer" one, for example to Cancel rather than Delete. The idea is that
asking for confirmation is not enough of a protection, so the user should
also be shielded from pressing Enter accidentally.
Me, I never pressed Enter accidentally, but I've always appreciated the
ability to do Shift+Del Enter. i.e. finger2+finger4 finger3. It's easy yet
safe.

So I put forth my suggestion: let us deprecate KMessageBox::Dangerous and
rid the main modules of it.

aseigo, you added the feature some years back (commit 232842), so I'd love to
hear from you especially ;)

Bye,
Stefan.