Qt 4.4.0 RC1 released, qt-copy updated

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 3 21:41:31 BST 2008

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> As the email says, we have less than a month until the final scheduled
> release. If there are still outstanding issues that the KDE community *must*
> see fixed, let me know.

I don't know about "must", but it seems qt-copy patches 0191 and 0192
are still not in Qt proper, despite that the text in said patches claims
otherwise. Am I missing something? If not, can these be applied?

Btw, who closed TT issue 204418 as "wontfix"? The resolution notes
completely miss the point, which is that the text is being drawn /with
window text color/, and *not* with tooltip text color! While I disagree
with using the Inactive role, I can live with that, but that's not the
real issue. (I did check that this is still broken with today's qt-copy.)

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting