Qt 4.4.0 RC1 released, qt-copy updated

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Apr 3 16:19:16 BST 2008

You will find attached the announcement email. But I guess that the list of
new features is already old news for the KDE community :-)

I have updated qt-copy with the new release as soon as it was published. I
also removed the qt-copy patches that were already applied and re-applied the
two that are the qt-copy "distinctivenesses".

The rest of the patches are left untouched. They appear to apply on my system,
but I did not perform a build with them. In fact, I didn't even look into
them to see what they are. As usual, if any patches were not submitted to
Trolltech, they will never be applied to our tree.

As the email says, we have less than a month until the final scheduled
release. If there are still outstanding issues that the KDE community *must*
see fixed, let me know.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358