workaround for glibc bug

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Sun Sep 30 21:08:15 BST 2007

On Sunday 30 September 2007, Leo Savernik wrote:
> I'll try the *fake* backend if necessary

Oh, one more thing about the fake backend. It's sole purpose is for unit
tests. Using it for anything else is not supported and might lead to
unexpected behaviour (e.g. it treats all files as 3min long - even all
notifications).

I'm looking for a way how to make the fake backend available only for the unit
tests in kdelibs so that no user ever will get to see it...
Suggestions/Patches welcome

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de