upcoming API changes

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Sep 28 22:41:24 BST 2007

On Friday 28 September 2007, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As discussed with David Faure I am going to perform this actions for
> next monday (hopefully):

Just to let everyone know: here are the other changes being prepared for next Monday:
* Tobias Koenig is working on porting KFileItemList to QList<KFileItem>
* I'm reworking KonqPopupMenu (moving it away from xmlgui), which is in kdebase but this
will require an API change in the popupMenu signals of KParts::BrowserExtension (should mainly affect khtml)
* kostja (Konstantin Heil, who I am coaching a bit) is replacing all the bools in the KIO job API with proper flags.

I think all these changes should go in before the final API freeze; I'm not 100% sure they will all be ready by Monday though...