Tagging Beta 3 delayed

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Sep 25 17:56:42 BST 2007

Hi,

The release-team has decided to delay the tagging (and the release) of Beta 3 with one week (it was planned for tomorrow*). The main reason is that we expect some important improvements to the panel and menu this week. It makes sense to include those in Beta 3.

Please try to fix as many issues as you can this week and don't break to much next monday so we can tag without problems on october 3rd. The rest of the schedule remains unchanged for now.

Toma
*) http://dot.kde.org/1189160442/