Problem to compile kdelibs

Marco Napetti marco.napetti at linux.it
Tue Sep 25 10:33:35 BST 2007

Andreas Pakulat ha scritto:
> On 24.09.07 22:33:20, Marco Mangiante wrote:
>
>> this is the second day that I can't compile kdelibs. I see many
>> compilation error, but many times the compilation stops at this:
>>

> Well, its BIC monday and this monday (unlike the last one) there's again
> a lot of things happening. Just be a bit more patient, maybe try again
> later today or tomorrow.
>

>> Sincerely I don't know why: someone have an explanation?
>> Another error in compilation is this:
>>

> Update Soprano and kdelibs again. It built both just fine here last
> night.

Since yesterday I have a lot o build wich fails with something similar
to this:

CMake Error: Cannot find source file
"/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdegames-9999.4/work/kdegames-9999.4/libkdegames/tests/TEST"
for target "kgamepopupitemtest"

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
.hxx .in .txx

Is it related to monday's update or there is something wrong on my cmake?