Problem to compile kdelibs

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Sep 25 09:49:57 BST 2007

On 24.09.07 22:33:20, Marco Mangiante wrote:
> this is the second day that I can't compile kdelibs. I see many
> compilation error, but many times the compilation stops at this:

Well, its BIC monday and this monday (unlike the last one) there's again
a lot of things happening. Just be a bit more patient, maybe try again
later today or tomorrow.

> Sincerely I don't know why: someone have an explanation?
> Another error in compilation is this:

Update Soprano and kdelibs again. It built both just fine here last
night.

Andreas

--
You would if you could but you can't so you won't.