Nepomuk

Sebastian TrĂ¼g strueg at mandriva.com
Mon Sep 24 18:42:30 BST 2007

Hello guys,

the move to Soprano2 is done. kdesupport/soprano is now Soprano2 and nepomuk
uses the new dbus interface which is cleaner than the old one and a bit
faster.

However, for the time being, I disabled Nepomuk as there is a problem in the
Soprano redland backend which results in a mutex dead-lock. I will fix that
tomorrow.

Also pending is the removal of the Nepomuk middleware. But since no-one is
using that and no API is affected I think it is ok to postpone that to next
monday.

That is all for now.

Cheers,
Sebastian