KPixmapCache API change

Rivo Laks rivolaks at hot.ee
Sat Sep 22 19:38:53 BST 2007

Hi

To conform to the KDE API guidelines, I want to rename KPixmapCache's
loadFromSVG() method to loadFromSvg().
According to lxr.kde.org nothing is using it ATM so it should be a painless
change.
Is it ok to make the change on the coming Monday (24th)? If noone objects I
will make it on Monday's afternoon/evening. If that's too soon, I can wait
until the next Monday (1st October).

Also I want to change KPixmapCache::insert() to overwrite existing entries.
ATM when you try to insert() an existing entry the method will return with
error but overwriting the exisiting entry is better since it allows updating
single entries without having to throw away the entire cache.

Rivo