Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 17 20:38:21 BST 2007

(I am replying off-list to the things that have already been discussed)

Luciano Montanaro wrote:
>> Btw, someone had said the font chooser is broken? I didn't see anything
>> wrong, anyone have a sample screen shot?
>
> you can see the effect here:
>
> http://www.cirulla.net/listing/Immagini/esempi/font-selector.png

Thanks. I'm not able to reproduce that, I would guess it is caused by a
Qt bug (TT-TT below). Fortunately, TT has scheduled the fix for Qt 4.3.2.

If you are using qt-copy, please update and apply patch 0191 and let me
know if you are still able to reproduce this.

http://trolltech.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?id=179170&method=entry

>> - QPalette::Active => isWindowActive()
>> - QPalette::Inactive => !isWindowActive()
>
> It does not work like that here.

Then that is a bug. Please report such bugs :-).

--
Matthew
"It's impossible! But... do-able."