Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Sep 17 17:56:58 BST 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007, Richard Dale wrote:
> On Monday 17 September 2007, pinheiro wrote:
> > > No, the hack to use the inactive control color palette for entire
> > > windows is just broken and can never be made to work properly.
> >
> > Plese explain me how come? sory coding is not my experties.
>
> The active/inactive palette api and visual appearance is designed for
> showing enabled/disabled controls within a window. Hence, text becomes

it also messes with the appearance of things like the debugging toolbox in
plasma that currently appears on mouse hover; the entire thing is greyed out
until you actually click on one of the widgets. this is certainly not the
expected or desired behaviour. forcing it to be the currently active widget
when it slides out would cause other side-effects, so i don't want to do that
either... =/

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se