Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Maksim Orlovich mo85 at cornell.edu
Sun Sep 16 16:34:16 BST 2007

>> Open okular, click the content area (where you see the pages) to focus
>> it,
>> and voila, any widget in the sidebar (TOC, annotation tree, etc) becomes
>> inactive and with a grey text, making it _totally unreadable_. You have
>> explicitely focus the sidebar again to even read the TOC.
>> Can that be a good reason to avoid this active != inactive coloring?
>> You choose, having that effect, or having an _usable_ document viewer.

Ditto for passive pops ups (fundamental issue, they never have focus!),
kcmshell modules, form widgets in KHTML, and probably tons of stuff I forgot.

> sometimes i think im talking to myself here.....
> it should be extremly sutle, the way it is IS FOR TESTING!

http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Commit_Policy#Test_your_changes_before_committing
And it's not about it being subtle or bit, it's about it being /broken/.