Paste special

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:25:28 BST 2007

Jos,
>   If I copy text from IE in Windows into MS word, it properly
copies the markup, fonts and urls as well. I'd love to see that in
KDE

I implemented this years ago.  If you copy from konqueror (or kopete,
etc - anything that uses khtml part), and paste into openoffice, it
will paste will markup etc.

There's a bug with openoffice in that it screws up the encoding though
(so it won't look right if you paste japanese etc) :(
If anyone has any clout with the openoffice people, please try to get
them to fix this.  Mine (and other khtml developers) have had no luck
yet.

John