Paste special

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 11:52:39 BST 2007

Thomas,
>  ODF is not a 'text/*' mimetype.  And it still contains text (which is
pastable for many apps as soon as we get the kodf module up and running)

  I get your point, but I don't really see a usecase to be honest.

  I think you are making this overly complex for a first iteration.
Konversation already shows a dialog to let you reformat it, and I
think that sort of thing is going to be application specific.

  I think that for a first try at this, a simple menu option is
sufficient.  Just show all text/* mimetypes in a human readable way,
in a menu.

John