Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Sep 16 11:15:52 BST 2007

A Sunday 16 September 2007 10:58:02, Tom Albers escreveu:
> Op zo 16 sep 2007 11:22 schreef u:
> > Open okular, click the content area (where you see the pages) to focus
> > it, and voila, any widget in the sidebar (TOC, annotation tree, etc)
> > becomes inactive and with a grey text, making it _totally unreadable_.
> > You have to explicitely focus the sidebar again to even read the TOC.
> > Can that be a good reason to avoid this active != inactive coloring?
> > You choose, having that effect, or having an _usable_ document viewer.
>
> I wanted to avoid replying to this thread, but let me reply as a simple
> user:
>
> The above situation is simply not acceptable.
>
> Toma

Think i will replay everytime so I get myself listen and understod about
that.....
You are confusing a feature that can go all the way into that maximum difrence
to a defoult that will be barly visible. The control UI is not done yet soo
right now its in maximum values so we could test it........ ofcouse it loks
ugly and unaceptable its in maximum values.

--

core oxygen icon designer