KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/colors

Richard Dale richard_dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 00:30:23 BST 2007

On Saturday 15 September 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Thank you for responding in kind. I think as a result of high emotions
> on either side, we've wound up talking about different things, so I'll
> try to explain.
I don't know exactly what the specific coding issue is here, but the reason
for 'high emotions on either side' is because as far as I can see you are
completely ignoring KDE release policies. You are checking in what are
clearly experimental changes at a late stage in the release, and not
surprisingly people are getting pissed off. Why can you not remove all the
inactive window palette changes from the trunk and put them into a branch,
and then we can review them in a dispassionate manner without having to worry
about the stability of the release?

-- Richard