AW: KLibrary

Nhuh Put nhuh.put at web.de
Sat Sep 15 11:18:04 BST 2007

I can remove them, but I would like to know why.

> Also, since QLibrary can unload and you're not overriding anything there,
> KLibrary can still be unloaded. And you've removed the clipboard-unset
> hook.

I would like to keep a working unload method and remove all calls to it in
current KDE. I would also add some comments in the docs regarding it,
similar to KPluginLoader. So if an application really wants to use it and
the author knows what he is doing, it's still possible.
If unloading is not supported, the clipboard hook wouldn't be needed any
more, would it?