Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 15 10:41:58 BST 2007

On 15.09.07 08:51:46, pinheiro wrote:
> A Saturday 15 September 2007 04:31:07, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> > On Friday 14 September 2007, pinheiro wrote:
> > > like i said aron i prefer to redo the windeco than making 2 diferent
> > > shapes....
> >
> > i don't think different shapes is the only possible answer here. have we
> > tried experimenting with colours in the title bar buttons, or changing how
> > the buttons are drawn (e.g. flat versus outlined or something)?
>
> Dont you think that is worts than a sutle diference on the coloring of the
> window?
> Any way i can speack beter with images plese lets be productive and coment on
> this images
> http://www.nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image4618.png
> dont mind the fusines on the border and lack of sharpnes it mostly couse off
> grid alinhment issues in the svg.

Personally I don't think any of that works. There just not much
difference between the active and any of the inactive versions... Maybe
it would help if you combine 1 and 3, i.e. have the window a bit
darkened and the buttons without coloring?

Andreas

--
The whole world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes.
		-- George Gobel