KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/colors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 15 00:17:08 BST 2007

Thomas Zander wrote:
> SVN commit 712618 by zander:
>
> recommit; please don't revert again.  If you have a problem, talk first.  Its actually
> very rude to revert a commit you already Ok-ed in concept on IRC without saying a word
> to me about it.

(bloody Outlook, make me read the commit to see the CC's :P)

Ok, if you're going to bring this to k-c-d, get your facts straight:

1. I gave you permission to "change the six lines of code that set the
defaults", not emasculate the StateEffects ctor making it impossible to
reasonably change the defaults should we decide to do that in the future.

2. I didn't revert your entire change, I put the ctor back the way it
was, but using the defaults your change implemented for Inactive. (I did
revert the contrast amount for Disabled from 0.4 back to 0.7; when I
tried 0.5 before it didn't seem enough IMO to really tell that something
was disabled.) IOW, I changed the two lines that I OK'd you changing.

So... do you mind not massively editing my code just to make it less
flexible?

--
Matthew
The phrase "less is more" takes on a whole new meaning if you think