Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 14 21:27:17 BST 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 14.09.07 14:25:24, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> If you don't like it, you're free to turn it off :-).
>
> If you can tell me the kcm to do that, thats the first thing I'll do :)
> (but afaik there's none at the moment and I also didn't see any
> "announcement" which config file to change for this).

$KDEHOME/share/config/kdeglobals

>> I'd still like to see KCS+kwin cooperate, but right now I see: KCS works, kwin
>> does not. This doesn't exactly endear me to wanting to use kwin.
>
> Yeah, unfortunately it seems like that and I always thought the windeco
> was more complete than the oxygen style ;)

Riiight... have you noticed how it takes 4-5 repaints before the windeco
is done painting? Something is clearly broken there ;-). (Even without
changing colors - that makes it visible - I would want that fixed; it's
just bad performance all around, like how katepart repaints
*everything*... sure, it isn't visible, but that doesn't make it right.)

--
Matthew
The phrase "less is more" takes on a whole new meaning if you think