KDE4 printing: results of IRC meeting

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Fri Sep 14 21:21:35 BST 2007

On Friday 14 September 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:

> The difference is KDELibs version.
> All goodness will be available in KDELibs 4.1 and higher.

Hmm, I think I understood that there will be an improvement in the
KDE4.1/Qt4.4 combination, but the text of Thiago's posting seemed to imply
that KDE4.0 would not work with Qt4.4, only with Qt4.3.2 which is quite
unlikely, so I figured I am missing some detail.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring