KDE4 printing: results of IRC meeting

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Fri Sep 14 12:54:21 BST 2007

On Friday, 14. September 2007, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> If you select one page only in a 10-page printout in KDE 3 and then check
> to see the print preview, you see all 10 pages. I know from experience
> it'll print only the pages I asked for, but I think it should be displaying
> only the pages that will be printed.

Print Preview also doesn't show any filters, for example the "two/four pages
on one printed page" is totally disrespected. No way I can have a look at
the "real" printout before I send it to the printer.
(This in addition to the crappy page order in the "4 on 1" mode that CUPS
applies, which is not configurable afaics. Or ghostscript? Don't know.)

Er... nevermind.