[path] litte kDebug extension

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Fri Sep 14 08:32:39 BST 2007

At Friday 14 September 2007 08:16, you wrote:
> Ralf Habacker wrote:
> >I'm just wondering why so many application have an area defined
>
> Two possibilities:
> 1) they didn't know they should use area 0

Hi,

For Mailody I used a debugarea so I could remove area 0 from displaying to the konsole, that way I only saw the output generated by Mailody. At least that was the thought, not sure if it ever worked ;-).  I will revert that soon, kdelibs should not output anything to the konsole though. Maybe there could be a krazy check for that.

Toma
--
http://www.mailody.net