Function to shuffle colors in a QPalette - useful?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 7 23:12:16 BST 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I've been "monitoring" Arto Hytönen as he goes through (thanks for the
> help!) nuking deprecated KGlobalSettings and KColorScheme uses, and
> noticed a number of places that seem to be using KCS only to reshuffle
> colors in the palette (i.e. replace Window bg/fg with View bg/fg).

fredrikh pointed out on IRC that this is silly, and that
set{Back,Fore}groundRole is The Right Thing To Do here. So... if you
own/maintain/hack on any of the following, please fix your code! :-)

- KUrlButton
- KDateTable
- ModulesView (kdebase/workspace/systemsettings) *
- RSIRelaxPopup (extragear/utils/rsibreak)
- LabelViewItem (extragear/network/ktorrent/libktorrent)

(* I happen to know that this is already being fixed as I type... kudos,
fredrikh and tsdgeos!)

Whew, that makes my life easier.

--
Matthew