Are We Desktop Spec Compliant?

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 12:52:06 BST 2007

On Thursday 06 Sep 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> Just wondering what our plans are for the Desktop Spec.

Am I right in thinking this isn't urgent for 4.0?

As long as we support the old style keys for the lifetime of KDE 4
(perhaps warning when they are used), we can add support for the
compliant versions of the settings later, as well as update the desktop
files we ship in later releases, I'd have thought.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org