KColorScheme changes, take 3

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 6 17:30:06 BST 2007

Hopefully this is the last version of the patch. The only difference
from the previously-posted patch is some further ctors for
KStatefulColor, basically to expose generating stateful colors from
arbitrary colors, as will be needed by kate (and it turns out, at least
KGamePopupItem). Additionally, the apidox should now be complete.

Note: this includes the temporary/hack code from
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/45360 which has now
been moved into private shared functions in kcolorscheme.cpp, so that
KStatefulBrush can DTRT with arbitrary colors

Specific breakdown, with known will-be-users:
brush*1 ctor - KGamePopupItem
brush*2 ctor - add for symmetry/consistency, no (currently) known users
color*1 ctor - katepart
color*2 ctor - katepart, KGamePopupItem

I *could* drop the QColor flavors, at the expense of forcing people to
use QBrush. Thoughts?

(Some feedback would be nice... I feel like I'm talking to myself here.)

--
Matthew
When in doubt, give it a good swift kick.