AW: KLocale patch

Nhuh Put nhuh.put at web.de
Wed Sep 5 05:03:41 BST 2007

No, I didn't. I discovered that I had to make some BIC changes, and forgot
about it :/ I can do it next Monday.
I also have a question: I would like to remove the setCountry and
setLanguage functions from KLocale. They are only used at one place in
KOffice and the locale kcm module. KOffice could be easily changed and the
kcm module looks completely broken. It could extend the klocale class with
the necessary functions.
Otherwise, I could also find a SC solution.

	PutHuhn