KColorScheme changes, take 2 (was: KDE/kdebase/runtime/kstyles/oxygen)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 4 20:53:24 BST 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> After taking a closer look at current KColorScheme users, it looks like
> correct use of state information needs one of three things (where "which
> one" depends on the user):
>
> 1: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/45234
> 2: adjust{Fore,Back}ground, as in kdelibs/kate/utils/katesearchbar.cpp
> 3: KStatefulBrush, as in the change to Oxygen below

On second thought, forget 1. If KStatefulBrush has a 'const QColor&'
ctor (which makes more sense for kate, on further thought), I doubt this
is needed as a public API. The others are still desired of course.

See also http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/45357

--
Matthew
When in doubt, duct tape!