Naming of blitz ?

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Sep 4 15:21:39 BST 2007

On Friday 24 August 2007 16:47:36 Mosfet wrote:
> Because it operates on QImages... ;-)

Well I guess it was rather a rethorical question posed by Thomas:
By calling it QImageBlitz you basically pollute Trolltech's "namespace" which
will result in people assuming that QImageBlitz could be an original Qt
class ...

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz