feature freeze exemption for Gwenview (take 2)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 4 07:04:53 BST 2007

On Monday 03 September 2007, Zack Rusin wrote:
> On Monday 03 September 2007 06:44:10 pm Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > > Discuss the metainfo features with your module release dude, aseigo.

> > we don't actually have any place to communicate properly.
>
> we already have kde-graphics-devel. we just don't have too much "graphics
> devel" so it's virtually unused.

let's try and change that a bit. i've invited all the people with apps in
kdegraphics and extragear-graphics[1] to join the mailing list. perhaps if we
apply some community building as per edu, games and others we can achieve
some more action around apps where graphics is a focus.

in turn this may end up generating more interest and movement in more in depth
graphics development of the sort the list seems to have been originally
intended for.

we'll see =)

[1] gah, i think i forgot to invite the digikam people now that i think about
it =(

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se