death to kdeaddons, long live extragear!

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 4 02:51:55 BST 2007

On Friday 31 August 2007, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> You told me extragear packages will be released with every KDE release,
> now we have beta releases and extragear doesn't participate. I asked

the plan discussed with Helio was to start doing releases of extragear with
4.0. it would make sense to do releases with the RC's so we get some practice
at it, but the betas for 4.0 simply have not been a good time for this
personally.

i've sincte spoken to helio about this and we'll try to get packages rolling
with the next beta..

> And btw. I'm waiting for responses to my problems with actions here so I
> can file in bug reports. At least a response that someone will look into
> that.

seems to have gotten skipped in all the traffic =/

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se