feature freeze exemption for Gwenview (take 2)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Sep 3 23:29:04 BST 2007

On Monday 03 September 2007 6:21:42 pm Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My previous request for a feature freeze exemption for Gwenview somehow
> diverted into discussing KDEPrint problems and I haven't received any
> answer. So I would like to ask again if it would be ok to add new features
> to Gwenview until Beta3.
>
> This would give enough time to add the following:
> - Implement printing support (using Qt if KDEPrint is unusable)
> - Finish the metainfo sidebar item
> - Show metainfo in fullscreen mode
> - Add a simple configuration dialog

I don't consider printing and configuration to be new features.
Those seem more like minimum requirements to "make the program work".
So please do implement those.

Discuss the metainfo features with your module release dude, aseigo.
No need to discuss the various feature requirements on this list.
Whatever you guys decide is needed to make the program work is ok.

-Allen