Printing in KDE4 (Was: Fwd: Re: Requesting feature freeze exemption for Gwenview)

Jos Poortvliet jos at mijnkamer.nl
Mon Sep 3 21:49:18 BST 2007

On 9/3/07, Christopher Blauvelt <cblauvelt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ditto

Yeah. The KDE 3 printing stuff is pretty amazing, imho. It's very complete,
featurefull and not hard to use. If you compare it to the mess on other
platforms, where the printing capabilities mainly depend on the printer (eg
each printer a different dialog, how bad is that) KDE does a pretty good
job.