compile error in klibloader.h

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sun Sep 2 18:53:19 BST 2007

On Sunday 02 September 2007 19:36, Martin Koller wrote:
> Is this something all compilers (on all platforms) do understand ?
Well, I'm not quite sure if it would be OK for all compilers. Afaics,
that 'template' should only be added in case 'factory' was actually of a type
depending on a template. But it isn't, which confuses me a bit (that's OK,
since I'm no template expert myself :P).

I created a tiny testcase for this, and it at least compiles on g++ 4.0.3,
3.4.5 and 3.3.6 if I add the 'template' there. If I leave away
the 'template', it compiles on 4.0 and 3.4, but not on 3.3.

What this all means: I don't know, worst-case scenario could be to add an
#ifdef if it doesn't work on other compilers, I guess.

Bart