compile error in klibloader.h

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sun Sep 2 18:07:24 BST 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile current trunk with gcc-3.3.3 and get the following
error:
/home/KDE4/source/kdelibs/kdecore/util/klibloader.h:296: error: syntax error
   before `;' token

I fail to see what might be wrong in that line:
        QObject *object = factory->create<T>(keyword, parent, args);

Anybody has a clue ?
Or is 3.3.3 simply a too old and therefore unsupported compiler ?

P.S.: I also get lots of warnings like
/home/KDE4/source/kdelibs/kdecore/util/klibloader.h:322: warning: `static' is
   not at beginning of declaration
due to the position of KDE_DEPRECATED I think ...
Is this a similar problem (gcc being too old) ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail