Plasma wish

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Oct 31 14:03:21 GMT 2007

Le mercredi 31 octobre 2007, Richard Moore a écrit :
> On 10/31/07, Kleag <kleag at free.fr> wrote:
> > Here is one wish I have when using Plasma: I'd like to be able to
> > (temporarily) put a plasmoid on front by clicking e.g. one second on it.
> > It would then come back to the desktop after releasing the mouse button.
> >
> > That's because, I'd like to be able to have a look at the complete System
> > Monitor plasmoid even if it is currently hidden at 90% by windows.
>
> The plan is to allow the desktop to be brought forward on top of all
> windows. This will give an effect similar to dashboard on the mac.
I think that my wish is complementary to this plan. So, I opened a wish at
bugs.kde.org.

Sorry for the noise on this list.

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer