[Fwd: KConfig on windows/msvc]

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Tue Oct 30 10:00:26 GMT 2007

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 10:04:30AM +0100, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> [1]

no-brainer. please commit.

> [2]

have i already mentioned that it is freakin' ugly? oh, right, i have ...

> Apparently, conversion from QVariant to T is a problem. Using value<T>
> does not help.

ok, we are slowly getting *somewhere*.
however, most of this code was already there *before* the dreaded
r721704. so *please*, pick on the changes between the two revisions to
name what *exactly* makes this m$ crap go boom. don't expect something
that even remotely makes sense ...