Bug reporting for KDE 4

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:27:01 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 30 October 2007 01:01:27 Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Feel free to create kdesktop-bugs@ as well. Oh, wait :).

My +1 goes for this.
Currently I have little time to dive deep in KDE coding (on occasions only
;)), but I use KDE4 as desktop everyday, and I would be just happy to write
simple & quick reports on errors I see and drop them to place where someone
who has time can look into them (of course if they're trivial or I know the
subject (read "games"), I can fix them myself).

If they will stay unfixed for quite some time then I guess bugzilla comes into
play - if I am for fixing some particular bug that did not got fixed quickly,
I'll file a bug report, so it could be looked in on a regular basis.

Well, while writing this I have not only "desktop"-kind of bugs in my head.
Only if "desktop" stands as in "desktop-usage bugs".

I.e. bugs not strictly related to some kde module or component, but ones that
arise in a day-to-day use of KDE4 as a whole...

Cheers,
Dmitry.