Tagging Freeze in Effect

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Fri Oct 26 14:17:53 BST 2007

Le Jeudi 25 Octobre 2007 03:45, Allen Winter a écrit :
> We are attempting to create a KDE Development Platform Release Candidate
> *and* the next full blown KDE Beta,

Concerns were raised, and up to know gleefully ignored, that the quality of
the development platform is not any better than that of the "full blown" KDE.

There is no Release Candidate quality code in current SVN trunk. Not by any
stretch of the imagination.

So could we please, as minimal respect for our users demand, acknowledge that
fact, come back to reality, and jointly release both under a name that is
already quite a semantic stretch: a Beta 4.

Thank you,
Germain