KIO::NetAccess static methods question

ereslibre at ereslibre.es ereslibre at ereslibre.es
Mon Oct 22 14:00:55 BST 2007

Hi Thiago,

> You can add it in a binary- and source-compatible form. And add the mark:
> 	// BIC: KDE5: merge with previous overload

Yeah, I had the patch on my computer. I hope I didn't revert my changes
locally, I will send a patch to see what you think. I will do the trick of
duplicating the calls for keeping BIC compatibility, or if you think we
can break it with 4.1 [as on other mails were suggested].

So mainly:

- Add new methods with a new signature so BIC is kept.
- Break once more the BIC for now. It is a quite atomic commit that is
source compatible and has no source external implications. What worked
will work the same way and for having a different behavior you need to
specify another different flag.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.