Error building kdesupport

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 20 21:13:12 BST 2007

On 20.10.07 21:55:10, Anders Lund wrote:
> On Saturday 20 October 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 20.10.07 20:09:56, Anders Lund wrote:
> > > Hi, while attempting to build kickoff today, i ran into errors regarding
> > > strigi includes, and tried to update kdesupport:
> >
> > Worked for me about an hour ago.
>
> Unless you can explain why it works for you and not for me that doesn't help
> me.

Hard to do without some more context or a way to reproduce :) So what
does line 37 in soprano/cmake/modules/FindRedland.cmake read for you?

The only way I can see at the moment that the replace fails is if
REDLAND_VERSION is empty, but that shouldn't happen as its filled from
redland-config --version. So is that latter executable on your pc and
returns a proper version string?

> I use cmake 2.4-patch7, could that be the problem?

I use cmake 2.4.7 as well

Andreas

--
You should go home.