Can't build kdelibs

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 17 21:59:47 BST 2007

Anders Lund wrote:
> ... as I get this error:
>
> /home/anders/src/kde/trunk/kdelibs/kdeui/kernel/kglobalsettings.cpp: In member
> function ‘void KGlobalSettings::Private::kdisplaySetPalette()’:
> /home/anders/src/kde/trunk/kdelibs/kdeui/kernel/kglobalsettings.cpp:947:
> fejl: ‘setPalette’ is not a member of ‘QWhatsThis’
> make[2]: *** [kdeui/CMakeFiles/kdeui.dir/kernel/kglobalsettings.o] Fejl 1

Should be fixed, thanks for the report (also to those who reported this
on IRC). This was test code I forgot to remove (stuff I added to my
qt-copy but of course does not generally exist yet until TT applies the
patch, hopefully for Qt 4.4).

--
Matthew
A KWin crash is like a Finite Improbability Generator... only instead of